Monday, May 19, 2008

Time Off for the Long Weekend!


So much to do...and so little time. I've decided to take the whole weekend off for a change! :)! I was just mentioning to my Mom yesterday, it's pretty bad when a weekend off is a weekend of house cleaning and yard work! I do enjoy both, but since heading back to University I haven't had much time to either do a really good job (my definition of good) or enjoy the process. :( This weekend I can spend the time to clean the way I like! ;) We'll also be planting a bit of a garden this year, it's always nice to have fresh vegetables for the fall.

The weiner roast was a great success. Anika brought along a friend this time, both girls had a blast! When we left, both girls were asking when they could come out again. :) We saw a few Canada geese, ducks and even my Dad's pet bush partridge. I was looking for the porcupine or fox, but couldn't find either one. It was a very pleasant day all around.

Time to get the day going, the hot air balloons are already out enjoying the sun (and lack of high winds) so I think I will do the same! :)

No comments: