Friday, May 02, 2008

End of another week!


I'm smiling, happy and completely exhausted! It's been a real crazy time the last two weeks - somehow I managed to get through it but there were times when I really wondered!!!!

I finished weighing my 799 happy little chicks this afternoon. Takes awhile when each one is handled individually. Fortunatley I only have to do that once! Even more happiness for me! ;) I will actually have the weekend off for once - I don't know what I'll do with my extra time! No running to the barn to weigh birds, collect eggs or any such thing! I also don't have the 5 am mornings anymore either. I guess I can try and organize all my data from the latest hatch and put that on file so it doesn't get lost in a big pile of papers somewhere.

I've been working on the house a bit here and there. I had them deliver the new fridge, which turned out to be a very good idea, the door is small, fridge is large (and heavy) so they had to lift and carry it into the house. Since I have a new fridge and no longer need the old one or the little freezer I have I've been carrying more crap out to the garage again. It's getting to the point where I can't move in the 'once empty side'. How in the world did I manage to have all this stuff stored in the house!!!???!!! Things are starting to be organized and I'm even thinking of culling more things in the pantry. Maybe I'll have a chance to dig in there this weekend!

Time to head off. I thought I would have more time, but that's my life lately.... ;)

No comments: